The Maqasid Institute is looking for a volunteer who will take up the role of “Maqasid Economics & Finance Research Group Manager”. This individual would have a strong aspiration to contribute to the cause of Tajdeed and Islah (renewal and reform) which Maqasid Institute is dedicated to. The manager will work with the latest maqasid research materials, have access to Maqasid Institute scholars, earn Senior/Research Fellow title, earn recommendation letters and will be part of the MI’s global team.
Volunteer Key skills and requirements:
- Teamwork skills.
- Background in academic and Maqasid research (prefered. MI will provide training as well.)
- Strong communication skills in Arabic/English.
- Familiarity with web based tools and remote work.
- Ability to dedicate 5 hours of volunteer work per week on average.
- Experience with research and publication in the fields of economics, banking & finance.
- Manage the group’s events, discussions, research activities.
- Communicate with group members about research activities.
- Keep track of research due dates and event dates.
- Set the agenda for group meetings and moderate discussions.
- Assign tasks to group members and follow-up with them.
If interested please contact Dr. Addi Arrahman at email@example.com, attach an updated CV and fill MRN membership form (if you have not done so already).